Saturday 28 December 2013

Photos of Liana-Roze

Now that I've got a bit of time to myself - and also that Christmas is over - I've downloaded all the photos on the camera. Some gypsies from Europe said they wanted to see some more photos of Liana and the boys as they grew. So I've sifted through the pics and come up with a few shots that I hope will please. First of all though, one for Trev and Roni, just before they left for London...or was that Wales...or was that Germany...?



















Alright, now Liana-Roze was only about 3 weeks old or so when these next photos were taken.









Jump forward a couple of weeks to when she is about a month old. We have a few pics of Liana and the boys...












This photo of Liana reminded me of a video we took of Azariah 4 years ago. Have a look here to compare. What do you think?


The next photos are some pics that I managed to snap of Liana and her early smiles. In these photos, she is about 8 weeks old. At that stage, she would only smile for dad. Much to mum's chagrin. 



CHUBBY!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

She is so beautiful. Love reading about your lives! Love to you all from Bec, Ben, Leia and Eli xxxx

Banners