Saturday 14 December 2013

Front and Centre

Today, Cental Church had their Christmas 'Extravaganza' program. There was a variety of items performed including a play, stories, poems, prose, quartets, solos, instrumentals, and congregational singing. It was a lot of fun to be a part of.

Sharlene and I joined in with the performance. We signed 'Silent Night' while two of our friends played flute and clarinet. We were shaking so much by the end of it but received several encouraging comments by some people who particularly enjoyed it.

Here are a couple of pics of the item that I found on Facebook.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sharlene!
I'm Mari, have been looking for you for ages.
Rick n I went to Japan after Bundy and lost contact with u.
Anyway find me on Facebook "Mari Butlin" and leave message if u can please!

Hope u remember me:)))

Banners