Saturday 31 October 2009

Yarra Camp 2009 - Sharlene's Birthday

As promised, here is the next installment of our recent activities. This one will deal mainly with big camp. We were quite relieved to get there unscathed and set up early. I helped out in the Upper Primary (which was really lower primary) Tent during the evenings. Sharlene was free to choose her course, however I was thankful (and I think others in the Upper Primary tent were too) when she came along to give us a hand.


From our point of view, one of the most notable things that happened at camp was Sharlene's birthday. (Between you and I, I think she is beginning to feel a bit old, but she is still closer to 25 than 30...just. Anyway, many thanks to the Gibb's and Rigby's for their hospitality and thoughtfulness - and everyone else who came along.


But here's some photos of the occasion.




















1 comment:

Omibeth said...

is visiting me not noteworthy? LOL! Still have to send you those pics. where would you like me to email them to?

Banners