Tuesday 6 October 2009

Grand Final Night and Big Camp

Of course, I can hardly express how disappointed I was that Parramatta lost to Melbourne. But it was all made better by the great support of our friends and knowing that I wasn't alone in my misery.  
Probably the most frustrating thing of the night was when Tiani and Dave brought Nugget their dog over and he and Zemiel began to play together. Not that them playing together is bad, but when Zemmy started barking and woofing at Nugget, I WISH I had my video camera. It was the funniest thing!  
We are going to big camp in Yarrahappini this year. I'll post some photos when I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :) Thanks for your visit. it was gr8 to cu and meet azi too! Dave was wondering if u would be able to post the change mat back?? his wds not mine... lol! Love to you all - Hope camp was good. missed your return visit :( Chat soon!

Anonymous said...

LOL! :) Got the mat... Sorry i wasnt home :( Hope to catch you when i am down that way next xoxox

Banners