Sunday 20 September 2009

The many faces of Azariah - master of expression

So, Sharlene, like, got my camera, like, and like, decided to take some photos of Azzy, like. And as a result, she like, got some fantastic pictures that like, are just totally awesome! But, like, in each one he seems to be like, saying something. Like, guess what's in my nappy! or like, who are you again? like, mega fantastic! So, like, here they are and like, if you like them, then like, let us know.

"So tell me, who are you again?"


"Giddyup! Crocodillygator!"


"Quick mum! Get the rope! I'll hold him down!"


"I think I dropped something. Could you pick it up for me?"


"Look! Up there in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Zemmy coming to beat me up again?"


"Looks like mine don't just happen everyday. Note my high brow; My chiseled jaw line..."


"I'm sooo not impressed."


"I think I recognise you from before."


"I'm still working on my 'Magnum' look."


"Just you wait until I am a teenager!"

No comments:

Banners