Monday 21 September 2009

Garage Sales and Missed Trains

Wow! Thank you Chloe and Sharnaye for your help on Saturday night and for sharing the day with us. Ben and Becky, Sue and Glynn thanks also for you company. It was an interesting first experience as a sale. People say that you learn a lot from your first. Although most of our big stuff remains, perhaps it is God's plan for us to sell it in a different way.

Oh, and something interesting that happened today. I missed the train for the first time and Sharlene ended up having to drive me down to the school. At school, I found out that the train I missed may have been delayed due to a breakdown of a freight train. Even with Sharlene driving me, I probably got to school earlier than I would have - (which was important because I had an excursion to go on today). Coincidence? I don't think so. Praise God for his mercy.

No comments:

Banners