Thursday 17 March 2016

The Important Questions

This is a signed conversation between myself and Zemiel tonight.

Zemiel: Dad, what year will Jesus come?

Me: I don't know.

Zemiel: Can we look on the internet?



Thanks Trev for your call last night. It was great to hear your voice.
Today Shar and I visited Hope. We went to Adra shop and helped there a little. We got a few suits for Shar's uncle Francis to wear tomorrow.

We cleaned the hall in preparation for the wake. Adrian, Stacy and me cleaned the windows - which hadn't been done for several years - but then the decision was made to pull the blinds over them anyway. *sigh*.

We all had lunch together at the lighthouse and then I got a haircut. Nathanea had finished the slideshow so we took it to the church to make sure it would work. No problems. Except we didn't have enough pictures of Rosie, Piotr or baby Ignatious in there, that was fixed with a few emails.

Now we wait.

No comments:

Banners