Friday 18 March 2011

New ipad

We've had our ipad for a week now. It is a great device. We've gleaned some good applications from the app store and Zemi really enjoys them. It is a family thing, but we also got it with Zem in mind. I've already had some fun putting on some social stories. I've also managed to download for free some old books that I would never find in Bowen. At the moment, I am reading the sequels to The Scarlet Pimpernel.

Tomorrow our kids sabbath school is taking the morning program at the church. Shar and I are a little ready for it, but we'll see what else God can inspire us to do.

Our garden is now planted with tomatoes and egg plant. We are planning on getting some capsicums put in shortly too. We also got some rock melon vines. The seedlings came from the high school ag-farm. They had too many so we got the extras. Looking good!

No comments:

Banners